When entering a date of a format which is different from user session and system time format, the date value is saved as a garbage value
1. Change the property 'glide.sys.date_format' to 'MM-dd-yyyy'
2. Set user date format to 'dd-MM-YYY' from the user profile (Example User: Beth Anglin)
3. Impersonate the user (Example User: Beth Anglin)
4. Open an existing change request from the 'change_request' table
5. From the 'Schedule' tab of the change request form, change the 'CAB Date' to '2017-10-29' manually without using the date picker
6. Save record
--Expected behavior: It should display the same date which we entered or it should throw an error that the date entered doesn't match the date format
--Actual behavior: Date is stored and displayed as a garbage value such as '01-10-0197'
Verified in Jakarta and later releases