We have an OOB UI page called "case_creation" that assists in creating HR cases.
This can be either explicitly loaded via "sn_hr_core_case_creation.do" or via Collaboration chat.
You may face occurrence of this issue where the page loads nothing (blank white) with the following browser console error:
angular_includes_1.4.jsx?v=03-02-2018_1305:8 Uncaught Error: [$injector:modulerr] http://errors.angularjs.org/1.4.8/$injector/modulerr?p0=caseCreation
Jakarta, Kingston, London.
- The UI16 plugin was not activated.
- Installation of UI16 plugin is required for the UI page to work. It is not necessary to use the UI16 theme/ui, but the plugin is necessary to load angular on the case_creation ui page.
- It's not actually necessary to use UI16 features and you can completely disable it by following the below steps:
- On filter navigator, go to "User Administration" > "User Preferences".
- Look for the record with name "use.concourse".
- Notice it's value is "true". Set this to "false" => logout and log back in.
- You will see that your UI will be in UI15 mode.