- Create a subflow and publish it.
- Goto to an Alert Management rule and try to select the flow from the list of available flows.
- The new published flow will not be displayed
London and above
- This issue is typically seen when the instance is domain separated.
- The query to pull the flow is handled by a script include. In the script include, we check if the instance is domain separated. If yes, new flows should be added to a distinct table to access them when configuring alert management rules.
- If the instance is domain separated, add new event management flows to 'Domain Separation Subflows White Lists' table -> em_ds_subflow_white_list table.
- Once you add the flows to the above table, you should be able to select them on the alert management rule.