Knowledge article embedded video doesn't play when added from a video library
Steps to Reproduce
This works in Kingston but not in London
1. Navigate to knowledge and select an article.
2. Right click the Article Body, select Configure Dictionary
3. Add a new Attribute in the Attributes tab
4. Add HTML sanitize attribute and set the value to false.
5. Navigate to a published knowledge article >Article Body > In TinyMCE menu. click Insert/Modify video
6. Select Type: Video Library
Click Choose File.
Select a .mp4 file. You can use the attached .mp4 file.
Once uploaded, click OK.
7. Save the article
8. Click the View Article related link.
Expected Behavior: The video should be playable in the article.
Actual Behavior: The video is not playing in the article.
To workaround this issue, add the video as an attachment instead of from video library.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1315791