This article will describe how to find the language translations for the filters.
- Enable translation debugging by navigating to System Localization
- Click on "Enable I18N Debugging"
- Navigate to any list, such as incident.list from application navigator.
- Notice that there's a prefix added such as "GMLD", "CHC", "MSG", etc.
- Click on the filter icon to expand the filter.
- Notice the filters have the prefix "MSG" for all parameters.
- As per the docs, MSG means that the translation is stored in "Messages" [sys_ui_message] table.
- Navigate to System Localization > Messages
- Referring to the screenshot above, look for "Created" in the "Key" column of the table to find the existing translation.
In conclusion, language translations for filters can be found in Messages [sys_ui_message] table.