Service Portal search source: Cant click typeahead result if "Advanced typeahead config" is enabled for a non scripted search
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a non scripted search source.
2. Related it to Service Portal.
3. See when the Advance typeahead is checked then the results are no more clickable.
4. Uncheck the Advance type ahead config and now the results are clickable.
5. The same behavior is different in Jakarta.
The issue seems to be in the client controller of the new type ahead widget.
Please see the video for more details.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1315523