Edit Personal Filters context menu should direct users to the Personal Filters list when clicked, but this only works when related list are not loading "With the Form". Normal lists are not affected.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open a task from, for example, incident.
2. By default, the related list will load "With the form".
3. Select the cog wheel in the top right-hand corner, change "Related List Loading" from "With The Form" to "After Form Loads".
3. Refresh the task from opened in step 1.
4. Go back to the related lists and click on the menu button, go to Filters > Edit Personal Filters.
The browser console will show the following error message:
Error running context menu '<span style="color:blue;">Edit personal filters</span>': ReferenceError: editPersonalFilters is not defined)
This problem was fixed in London. Please review the Fixed In section to determine the latest available patch your instance can be upgraded to.
The workaround on earlier instances consisted in importing the two attached sys_ui_context_menu xml files:
Related Problem: PRB732506