On List V3, a mandatory field with column label changed for a specific table shows the base table column label instead of the defined label.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login an instance with the List V3 plugin activated.
2. Open sys_dictionary.list
3. Search for the 'Additional Comments' column entry for the Task table.
4. Open the dictionary entry and go to the column label related list.
5. Create a new label with name 'Internal Comments' for 'Incident' table.
6. Go to UI Policies from the application navigator.
7. Create a new UI Policy for the Incident table with Condition = 'State is Cancelled'.
8. Create a UI Policy Action for the above UI policy for 'Internal Comments' field and set 'Mandatory = True'.
9. Open incident.list in the application navigator.
10. Go to any Incident record row and change the status to 'Cancelled'.
11. Save and notice the base table column label 'Additional Comments' instead of the expected 'Internal Comments' for the list view on the 'Incident' table.
List v3 is now deprecated and no longer supported. We advise using List v2 and not activating the List v3 plugin.
Related Problem: PRB1280915