Visual Task Boards module is not displaying under Self-Service application menus
The Visual Task Boards module is not enabled or the module has been renamed.
- Navigate to Application Menus -> Self-Service
2. Click "Visual Task Boards" module
3. Click "Active" checkbox to enable "Visual Task Boards" module
4. Click "Update" button to Save the change
There are cases where the "Visual Task Boards" module is there but it's been renamed to something else. In that case search for the module record's sys_id instead to find this particular module:
- Navigate to System Definition > Modules
- Search for Sys ID is a58d972047131100ba13a5554ee49066 (this is the OOB sys_id for the "Visual Task Boards" module)
- Check "Active" checkbox if it's not already active or rename this module to "Visual Task Boards".