"Global search" shows HTML tags when user has HTML type field in the form.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Type problem.list on filter navigator
2. Open any record and right click on the top header then Configure --> Form Layout
3. Create new field as:
4. Save the form and fill this field as 'xyz test' for a couple records as.
5. Navigate Views on filter navigator and then search for name=text_search and then open the record
6. On the Lists tab, click the new button and fill the form as below:
7. Save the form and on the List Elelments tab click the new button and fill the form as below:
8. Click the update on the form.
9. Type xyz on global search
Actual Behavior: Global search shows the results with HTML tag as below:
Expected Behavior:Global search shows the result as below:
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1315343