Applying a template to a HTML text field content and and reverting the changes will erase the content and replace it with 'XXmultiChangeXX'
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to <instance-name>/nav_to.do?uri=/kb_knowledge.do
2. Click on More Options in the form header and then on Toggle Template Bar
3. Create a new template by clicking on + with the following Template field value:
- Text: Test
4. Write 'Knowledge' in the Text field and apply the template created by clicking on it from the Toggle Template Bar
5. Click on 'See Details' into the info message at the top of the form
6. Click on 'Undo Changes'
The Text field should display 'Knowledge'
The Text field displays the message 'XXmultiChangeXX'
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1154865