When navigate to the incident list, there are two 'New' UI actions which appear on the top left corner.
This is caused by there being a new record created on the UI Action table which applies to the incident table.
- Navigate to the incident list.
- Using the browser developer tools, inspect the 'New' UI action
See Additional Informations section for references on how to do inspections in either Chrome or Internet Explorer
- Once the developer panel has opened, look for the Sys_ID of the record. This is normally something similar to the below:
- Copy down the Sys_ID of the 'New' UI action
- You will need to perform the above options for the duplicate 'New' UI actions.
- Once you have copied down both the Sys_ID, navigate to the UI Action table
- Using the condition builder, look for the two records with the Sys_id noted down previously
- Deactivate the duplicated UI Action, which will normally be updated by someone other than the System or Admin