How to install a shared application from Service Now Developers site.
Release or Environment
- Login to Service Now developers site https://developer.servicenow.com/app.do#!/share/user/content
- Search for the application you want to download via the search field
- Download the xml file which is the Update set for the application.
- Login to the instance where the application needs to be installed
- Go to the Retrieved Update sets module and Click on the Related Links 'Import Update set from xml'
- Select the downloaded xml file and import the update set.
- Preview and Commit the update set.
- Application should show in the nav menu