The New button for creating a new Release, Task, and Phase, does not show. This missing UI action occurs after the plugin Release Management v2 is activated.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to an affected instance
- Impersonate System Administrator
- Go to System Definition > Plugins
- Perform a search with Name = Release Management
- Open Release Management v2
- Under "Related Links", click the "Activate/Repair" link
- Click "Activate" on the pop-up window
- Click "Close and Reload Form"
- Verify that the field Status indicates Release Management is "Active"
- Go to Release > Releases
- The "New" button for creating new Releases is missing.
- Similarly, the New button is missing for Phases, Features, and Tasks as well.
Expected behavior: The 'New' UI Action should display for the Releases list. Also Phases, Features, and Tasks lists as well under Release Management
Actual Behavior: The 'New' UI Action is missing for Releases, Phases, Features and Tasks lists
As per our online documentation: Define a release, "Release" should be created from the related list of a Product record.
Similarly, Phases and Features should be created from the related list of a release record.
Release task should be created from the related list of a feature record.
Related Problem: PRB1311088