1. For the failed users, the powershell response was -> Cannot find the AD group
- In this case, the workflow first creates an AD group, then starts adding users.
- Five users were being added to the group. The 'Add user to group' activity failed for first 3 users and worked for last 2 users.
- Cause: When an AD group is created, you need to wait for sometime before starting to add users to the newly created group.
- Leveraged workflow timer activity to add some delay after creating the AD group and before starting to add users.