When a footer image is added to a document template with center alignment and no text, the image is not rendered across the page; it just appears as a small image in the center.
Steps to Reproduce
- As a System Administrator, activate the Human Resources Application: Core [com.snc.hr.core] plugin. Demo data is not needed.
- Navigate to HR Administration > Document Templates.
- Open the "Employee Verification Letter in USA" record.
- Add a footer image by clicking on the "Click to add..." link.
- Remove the text from Footer text.
- Set Footer image position to "Center."
- Update the template record.
- Navigate to HR Case Management > Create New Case
- Enter "Abel Tuter" in the Search box, and select "Abel Tuter" from the drop-down options.
- Select the "Employment Verification Letter" HR service, and click on the "Create Case" button.
- Once redirected to the new case, click "Ready for Work".
- Impersonate the "Assigned to" user.
- Navigate to HR Case Management > All HR Cases > Assigned to me
- Open the previously created case record.
- Set PDF Template to "Employee Verification Letter in USA" and click on the "Start Work" button.
- Click "Sign Document" button, then the "Sign" button in the pop-up.
- Sign the signature pad and click "Accept."
- Once redirected to the case, open the "Employee Verification Letter in USA - Abel Tuter" attachment.
- Notice that the footer image is not rendered across the page.
This issue has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1295249