Count is not updated in the manage content when the HR Criteria has user column is set to None
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an HR Criteria called "Canadian Employees"
2. Create an HR Condition for the criteria
- Set the table to sn hr core profile
- Set the condition part to be User.Location.Country is Canada
- Do NOT set the user column
3. Set Abel's location to somewhere in Canada
4. Note that the "condition" tells you how many records match the condition, and that includes Abel
5. Use this condition in manage content. Notice that the count is zero.
Set the user column and note that the count does not change.
As a potential workaround populate the User Column field with 'User'.
Review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB1236843