UI policies do not work on the Variable Editor (SM Variable Editor) in Facilities Request.
Steps to Reproduce
Facilities plugin must be installed
1. Go to any OOB facilities item, say "Provide Access to building"
2. Add a new UI policy and UI policy action. (make sure Applies on Target record is checked)
3. Go to Facilities catalog and select the "Provide Access to building" item
4. We could see the UI policy is being applied to the item. Click Order now.
5. Open the Facilities request and add the "SM Variable editor" to the form layout (if not added).
6. We could see that the UI policy is not applied to the variable editor.
There is no known workaround for this known error. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB1296296