When using the HR Integrations application there are long running 'events process' jobs and events possibly appear stuck. If you navigate to the HR - Integrations -> Job Tracker, you can see a job in the 'Running' or 'Loading' state.
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate the 'HR - Integration' plugin.
2. Fill in the credentials for a workday instance.
- HR Integrations -> Sources
- The plugin already creates the jobs and functions we need to pull the data.
3. Navigate to HR Integrations -> Import Schedule
4. Select HR Integrations-Workday Sync
5. Scroll down and hit the Execute Now button.
- You should see the events sn_hr_integrations_intservice_local_compl start.
There is no known workaround for this known error. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB1279410