With glide.security.file.mime_type.validation set to true, password protected .docx cannot be attached
Affected Builds: Kingston patch 8 and London
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a test word document and save it as .docx format (test1).
2. Make the document password protected:
3. Navigate to Kingston and London instances.
4. Make sure system property glide.security.file.mime_type.validation is set to true (default).
5. Attach the test word and observe the pop-up warning messages:
"File type not permitted or mime type does not match the file content"
6. Save the test word document as word 97-2004 (.doc) (test2).
7. Attach the test word and observe that the file is attached successfully.
Using word document as word 97-2004 (.doc) will work fine.
Related Problem: PRB1305482