Here is a one way to generate a report to display all incident records which have not been updated with a comment or work note in x number of days.
The database view and business rule have already been created and will need to be imported into the instance.
- Download this .zip attachment
- Log into your test instance
- Unzip attachment and import all three .xml files into your instance
- Go to incident_no_comments.list. This should display all active incident records which have not been updated with either a comment or work notes the past 3 days. If you wish to modify the duration (ex. 5 days), open the business rule Incidents No Comments and update line #7.
- You can now create a report on the database view (table name) called incident_no_comments
The customization described is not supported by ServiceNow Customer Support. This method is provided as-is and should be tested thoroughly before implementation. More information on database views can be found in our product documentation here.