Build info: Kingston
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to tables -> change_request
2. Add a new table column:
Column label: Test List
Column name: u_test_list
4. Create a choice under Choices tab in related list
Label: Option 1
5. Go to change_request.list -> new
6. Open any change request type (such as Normal change)
7. Open the lock to select items in the list.
8. Select items in the list: Option 1
Actual behavior: in the "Test List" field, it's showing value "test_option_1" - see the screenshot
Expected behavior: in the "Test List" field, it's showing labels "Option 1"
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1312703