Adding translations to Announcements in Service Portal.
- Enable I18N Debugging in the instance so that we can see in which table we need to create the translation.
- Navigate to System Localization > Enable I18N Debugging
- Open to the Service Portal page where the announcement message is shown. You will see that the prefix is TRT, which means that the translation has to be created in the [sys_translated_text] table.
- Create the record in the [sys_translated_text] table with the following details:
- Document: This should be the record from the [announcement] table
- Document Sys ID: The sys_id of the record in the [announcement] table
- Field: Title
- Table name: announcement
- Language: Select the language for which the translated message needs to be created.