On the Service Portal form page in the London release, the UI action buttons (eg: "Save", "Cancel Request") don't work on the first click, the following warning appears in the browser console,
g_form) [NOACTION] Could not find UI Action: none,
and it leaves the read-only variables in the variable editor editable.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log on to an out of the box London instance.
- Navigate to the portal record and set the following quick start config with portal record
- "readonly_variable_editor": "true"
- Navigate to the Service Portal via URL:
- replace sys_id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with one of the available [sc_req_item sys_ids.
- Click on the OOB UI action called "Cancel Request"
Requested item state is updated and the read-only variable editor stays as read-only
Nothing happens on the form with the first click, and we observe this warning in the browser console:
(g_form) [NOACTION] Could not find UI Action: none,
the read-only variables in the variable editor become editable.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article.
If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In and Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have or are planned to have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1310242