Adding more than one filter for a variable on a report built off of Catalog Task returns zero records despite there being, often, multiple records that match the filter requirements.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login a pre-London instance using UI15.
- Add to cart and order 2 Apple IPhone 5 mobiles with Color black and Storage 64GB.
- Navigate to Reports > Create New
- Report Name: Test1
- Table: Catalog Task [sc_task]
- Type: List
- Expand the breadcrumbs and clear out the existing filters.
- Add two variables conditions
- Variables = "Apple iPhone 5", Colour is Black
- Variables = "Apple iPhone 5", Storage is 64G
- Run the report.
Observe no items are displayed instead of the 2 expected items satisfying the criteria.
This problem is fixed in London. There is no workaround applicable. Please review the Fixed In section to determine the latest available patch your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1248613