Adding a CSS class to a row in service portal page editor will save the class to the first row and change the order of the rows.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Service Portal > Pages
- Open page with ID: requests (Note: This issue will occur on any OOB page that has two rows in a single container)
- Click the "Open in Page Editor" related link
- Add ".test" to the CSS class field for row 1
- Add ".test_1" to CSS class field for row 2.
- Notice that the CSS class added to row 1 is missing and the order of row 1 is 2. Row 2 keeps the CSS class and has the correct order.
This issue has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1282060