When submitting an Appointment Booking request from portal, the page tries to redirect to a nonexistent page
Steps to Reproduce
Prerequisite: Activate Field Service Management plugin (com.snc.work_management)
1. Go to Service Catalog > Catalog Definitions -> Record Producers
2. Click New to create a Record Producer
Redirect to: Generated Task Record
Catalogs: Service Catalog
Catagory: Can we help you?
3. Add 'sn_appointment_variable_set' Variable Set to the newly created Record Producer (testproducer)
4. Go to 'Field Service Configuration' Appointment Booking Configuration
5. Scroll Down to Appointment Booking Service Configuration related list and click New
6. Fill mandatory fields and select 'testproducer' as Catalog Item
7. Go to portal (<instance-name>/sp)
8. Find 'testproducer' item or click 'Get Help' and click 'testproducer'
9. Select a valid appointment for Appointment field and click Submit.
10. Go to instance URL (<instance-name>)
Actual behavior: Page redirects to /csm?id=fsm_ticket&table=wm_order&sys_id=b98b53801dd1a3004e82b0ec4c02f64b&view=csp
Expected behavior: Homepage is displayed
Caused by hardcoded URL at 'Create Appointment' Business Rule
Modify line 37 and enter a URL of your choice to resolve the issue
Related Problem: PRB1311018