When 'Project Management' plugin is activated, a new OOB Composite Field 'Project(Project)' comes with that plugin. When users try to do 'Show Matching' on the project(project) column in the list view then this action does not return all records which are matches.
Steps to Reproduce
Do the following steps to reproduce the issue in an OOB instance:
1. Log into any instance (Jakarta/Kingston/London)
2. Activate Project Portfolio Suite with Financials ( Please do not tick the 'Load demo data')
3. Then open the 'Project Management' (com.snc.project_managemetn_v3) plugin and load the demo data
4. Then go to the pm_project_task table and you will see 6 records there
5. Right-click on any records in Project column and then click the 'Show Matching'
Expected Result: The record itself should return after that action.
Actual Result: No records returned. " No records to display "
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided not to address this issue. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding this problem, contact ServiceNow Customer Support.
Related Problem: PRB1307270