Password Reset Windows Application Broken - "Remote Certificate Public key does not match!"
Steps to Reproduce
1. Configure pasword reset Process on Any Kingston Instance.
2. Then install Password reset Windows App 3.3 from the following location.
3. When launching the Password Reset Application, it will produce the error below.
"Initialization Error: Unable to communicate with the ServiceNow instance for one of the following reasons: No network connection, the required plugin is not active, or you are using a ServiceNow release that is not compatible with the API"
Replace the Windows Registry "ServiceNowCertPublicKey" at the following path with the Public Key from the Instance.
*copy the Public Key from the Certificate from IE Browser
- enter url - https://Instnacename.service-now.com in IE Browser
- click on lock icon on the browser bar -> View certificates -> Details -> Public Key -> copy the key
- replace the existing public key in Registry "ServiceNowCertPublicKey" with the key you copied from above step.
Related Problem: PRB1302399