In TeamSpaces, when navigating to a particular Project, opening it and selecting 'Project Status', only an error message of 'Unauthorized access' is displayed. Similarly, the 'Create new' UI Action/Button to the right of the 'Project Status' tab may not function.
Jakarta Patch 1
Under the Project Administration configuration page for TeamSpaces, the individual TeamSpace did not have a 'Project Status Table' defined (Project Administration > Settings > TeamSpaces)
In order to connect the appropriate TeamSpace Project Status table, you need to add the appropriate tsp project status table and cacheFlush the PPM system:
- Navigate to Project Administration > Settings > TeamSpaces
- Select the Appropriate TeamSpace
- Add the correct table name for the Project Status Table field (i.e.: tsp1_project_status, tsp2_project_status, etc)
- Navigate to System Definition > Scripts - Background
- Add: SNC.PPMCacheflush();
- Click 'Run script'