Unable to find a column that may be present on a different instance in slush bucket.
If you are unable to find a column that is present on your different instance in a slush bucket ,then it may have been added as a result of package/plugin activation.
Here is how to check this
Example -- Columns Resolved_at and Resolved_by are no where to be found on instance A but then we see that they exist on instance B.
1. Go to the dictionary record (sys_dictionary) of the column resolved_at(Resolved) or Resolved_by(Resolved by) on table Incident on the instance where it is present in list view.
2. Go to personalize list and add package (***NOTE*** the package field is an inherited field from the 'Application File' (sys_metadata) table which means this field exists on every descendant table within the sys_metadata hierarchy).
3. Copy the value in the package field as this corresponds to the plugin package which the field comes from.
4. Go to System Definition > Plugins
5. Search for the name of the plugin and then confirm if the plugin is active.