When clicking on 'Show email details' in an Email Activity, the email content is normally opened within the same Activity. If 'Sent/Received Emails' is unchecked and re-checked, when clicking on 'Show email details' again, the email content will be opened in a new page.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in an early Kingston or London instance.
- Configure the email and create an Activity in an Incident with Email content.
- Open an Incident that contains an Email Activity.
- Click on 'Show email details'. Observe the content is opened within the same Activity.
- Uncheck 'Sent/Received Emails' on the Filter.
- Check 'Sent/Received Emails' again on the Filter.
- Click on 'Show email details' again. Observe the content of the email is opened in a new page instead.
There is no workaround applicable. Please review the Fixed In section to determine the latest available patch your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1158420