In Chrome 69 and Firefox 62, Labels are not visible on threshold lines in Scorecard.
Steps to Reproduce
This is reproducible in Jakarta, Kingston and London.
** First test below steps in Chrome 68 or lower, then upgrade it to Chrome 69 and try again**
1. Login to out of box instance.
2. Performance Analytics > Scorecard.
3. Find an existing scorecard with data.
4. Click on 'Add/change threshold' icon.
5. Pick any value in 'Notify if the score hits' and click Save
6. This will add threshold line to the scorecard.
7. However, it doesn't have the threshold label.
(Please check attached screenshots- Chrome 68 and Chrome 69 to see the difference).
In Chrome 69, the threshold labels do not appear in Scorecards.
In Chrome 69, the threshold labels should appear in Scorecards like they do in Chrome 68.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1304790