Getting error "Invalid 'Table' selected on the List record. The 'Task Observable' table is in application 'Threat Core', but the current application is 'Security Incident'." while modifying list layout under Observable in SIR
It is working as expected. It is a platform limitation across scope. The only way to configure the column is the gear icon.
1) Switch to Security Incident scope
2) Go to https://<InstanceName>.service-now.com/nav_to.do?uri=sys_ui_list.do?sys_id=54b33da10b0222002e64a3e337673ab6
--Type sys_ui_list.LIST in filter navigator
--Filter by [Name][contains][sn_ti_m2m_task_obseravable] AND [Parent][is][sn_si_incident] AND [Relationship][is empty]
--Open the record
3) Click 'New' Button on the List Elements
4) Fill in field column name. e.g. observable.type (can dot-walk)
5) Submit the record
6) Go back to SI form and click show IOC
7) Click the Gear on Observable related list, if desired column are there
8) If not, click the' Gear' icon, (NOT right click to configure list) remove any or all the columns..