It is not possible to create a guided tour with Service portal in early London. When trying to open the guided tour record which is based on service portal, the operation fails with the message "The reference to entity "gtd_portal_title" must end with the ';' delimiter."
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in an early London instance as administrator
2. Navigate to Embedded Help > Guided Tour Designer > Create Tour
3. Fill in the fields as below:
- Name: Demo
- Tour Type: Service Portal
- Portal: <Select the portal>
- Starting Page: <Select the page>
4. Click on the Create button
Observe the error message:
"The reference to entity "gtd_portal_title" must end with the ';' delimiter."
This issue has been fixed since London Patch 3. Please review the Fixed In section to determine the latest available patch your instance can be upgraded to.
On a just upgraded instance, the issue may be caused by the system property 'glide.ui.escape_all_script' being set to 'false'. Setting this property to 'true' will workaround the issue on earlier instances as well. New deployed instances after London Patch 3 will have this property set to 'true'.
Related Problem: PRB1300368