Maintenance rule "CI in Change Window" does not flag CI's in em_impact_maint_ci table. Change is in current active window but we do not see the CI flagged in em_impact_maint_ci table.
Maintenance rule "CI in change window" will Populate the "em_impact_maint_ci" table only if all the following Conditions match.
- Change request is Approved.
- Change request is one of the following states(Scheduled, Implement, Open, Work In progress), we specifically query for the state values(state in (-2 ,-1 ,1, 2),
- The change request window is active
-If the Choice list for state (Scheduled, Implemented, Open, work in Progress) is mapped to any of the other values other than (-2,-1,1,2), maintenance rule will ignore it and CI will not be updated in the em_impact_maint_ci table.
-Maintenance rule "CI in change window" will not change the operational status of the CI to maintenance. It will only create an entry in the CI in the em_impact_maint_ci table.
- Check to see if you have mapped the states of a change table to other values. The values Out of the box that backend are looking for are (-2, -1, 1, 2).
- Change the values to reflect out of the box configuration or create custom maintenance rules.