Please follow the following procedure if there is a requirement of excluding certain Cloud datacenters/regions from Cloud Resource Discovery.
* This procedure should be followed with ServiceNow Jakarta & Higher releases.
> If Cloud Management v2 plugin 'com.snc.cloud.mgmt' is NOT activated :
1. Disable the existing Cloud discovery schedules for Cloud Service Account.
2. Open Cloud Service Account from Cloud Management > Cloud Infrastructure > Service Account
3. From Logical Datacenter list, Select the regions required to be excluded and Delete them.
4. Create a new discovery job for the Cloud Service Account.
> If Cloud Management v2 plugin 'com.snc.cloud.mgmt' is activated :
1. Disable the existing Cloud discovery schedules for a certain Cloud Account.
2. Access the Cloud Account, Navigate to Cloud Admin Portal > Manage > Cloud Accounts
3. If the Cloud Account is 'Published', Change its state to 'Draft'
4. Delete the required Regions as illustrated below :
5. Publish the Cloud Account.
6. From Discovery Jobs, Create a new Cloud Resource Discovery Schedule for the Cloud Account.