Download and Install Kubernetes Pattern
Jakarta and newer
Downloading the Kubernetes Pattern
- Login to the ServiceNow App Store using your HI credentials.
- Find "Discovery and Service Mapping Patterns" using the search capabilities
- Click on"Request Install"
- Provide the Instance name where you want to install the pattern and click on "Validate Instance"
- Once validated, fill the "Reason for Request"
- Click on "Request"
- Wait for the screen to pop "Your Request is auto Approved"
- Verify Request history, it will populate the instances where the pattern is installed, the new instance name also should be available.
Installing the Kubernetes Pattern
- In your instance, navigate to System Applications > Applications
- Select Downloads from the top menu
- "Discovery and Service Mapping Patterns" should be available for "Install"
- Click "Install"
Verifying Kubernetes Pattern
- Navigate to Pattern Designer > Discovery Patterns
- OR sn_discovery_patterns_list.do
- Search in "Name" field for "Kubernetes"
- Now we see the pattern installed successfully with all available parameters.