The Multipivot report translates the reference field only in the first column and the first row
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate activate plugin I18N: French Translations
- Activate plugin Facilities Service Management, including Demo data
- Load the update set from the attached XML file which will:
- Create a new table 'Facilities Typologies'
- Create a new field in this table 'Typology'(type: Translated text)
- Create a new label for this field for French language 'Typologie'
- Add new fields to the new table and their translations
Value: 'Door' Translation: ' Porte'
Value: 'Floor' Translation: 'Sol'
Value: 'Copier' Translation: 'Copieur'
- Add new reference field to 'Facilities Request' table referencing u_facilities_typologies.u_typology field and a new label for this field for French language 'Typologie'
- create a new Multipivot report 'Facilities report':
Table: Facilities request
Columns: Typology, State
Rows: State, Typology, Assignment Group
- Change the language to French
- Run the report 'Facilities report'
Expected behavior: All text in the report is translated to French
Actual results: The values in the second column are in English
Now change the order of columns: Colonnes(Columns): State, Typology
Notice that once the values in the second row are not translated any more. The same as the values in the second column.
Related Problem: PRB1240689