Base sys_documentation records are not duplicated for descending tables on the CMDB hierarchy (TPP)
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to sys_dictionary.list
- Create new column on [cmdb_ci]
- Check the clone descendants on [sys_dictionary] for the new column
- Check all entries for the new column on sys_documentation
- Open a record in [cmdb_ci_computer]
- Configure form layout and add the new column to the form
- Right click on new column label and click Configure label
- Notice that the page returns a Record not found message
This issue has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
**NOTE** that the error described here occurs when the field is created. After that point, the cloned elements are missing from sys_documentation. They need to be added back manually for customers who have already created fields. This fix avoids the problem for new elements.
Related Problem: PRB1244056