Article versioning in template based article is not copying attachments on check out of the article.
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate Knowledge Advanced Installer
- Navigate to Knowledge -> Administration -> Article Templates. Activate KCS Article template.
- Create new article using KCS Article template.
- Attach few files to the article.
- Publish the article.
- Now checkout the article notice the attachments are not present in the checked out article.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1244907