The Knowledge search result page in Jakarta and Kingston instances with additional languages installed does not translate system messages.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login a pre-London instance.
- Switch to Japanese Language.
- Go to Knowledge homepage in the filter navigation.
- Search for 'ああ'.
- Observe the resulting message shown in English: "Sorry, at least 3 characters are required to perform a valid search".
- Search for 'あああ'.
- Observe the resulting message shown in English: "Your search did not return any results for あああ".
This issue was fixed in London. Please review the Fixed In section to determine the latest available patch your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1260109