You may notice that the 'Configuration Item' field appears blank. This may happen on the Incident, Change Request, or other form. The reference icon (i) still appears but no value is shown in the field.
This is a common issue when the Display Value has been updated for the Configuration Item [cmdb_ci] table.
- Go to "sys_dictionary.list" in the Navigator
- Filter the list where table = cmdb_ci
- Filter the list where Display = true
Ensure for best results the column marked as Display value is a required and unique for the table.
By default, [cmdb_ci] does not have a column marked for Display. Reference fields look for the display value in the following order:
- A field with display=true in the system dictionary on the lowest sub-table for extended tables.
- A field with display=true in the system dictionary on the parent table.
- A field named name or u_name.
- The Created on field of the referenced record.
You can read more about table display values in the documentation here.