ATF test step "Set Field Values" fails to set Change Request Work Start and Work End dot-walked fields on the Change Task form.
This issue does not affect the fields Assigned To or Due Date.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Access a Change Request and open an existing Change Task or create one.
2. Configure the form adding the following fields:
Change request > Work start
Change request > Work end
3. Navigate to: Automated Test Framework > Tests.
4. Click on "New".
5. Fill the mandatory fields and submit the form, this will create a new [sys_atf_test] record.
6. Open the newly created [sys_atf_test] record and go to "Test steps" tab.
7. Click on the "Add Test Step" UI Action and select "Open an Existing Record" and click on "Next".
8. Select the "Change Task [change_task]" table and select a [change_task] record which is associated with a [change_request] record.
9. Submit the form, this will create the "Open an Existing Record" step.
10. Go back to the "Test Steps" tab and click on the "Add Test Step" UI Action.
11. Select "Set Field Values" and click "Next".
12. Set the field values for Change request > Work start and Change request > Work end.
13. Submit the form, this will create the "Set Field Values" step.
14. Go back to the [sys_atf_test] record and click the "Run Test" UI Action.
Observe the "Work start" and "Work end" fields are not updated because the "Set Field values" step fails with one of these messages:
FAILURE: Unable to set field 'work_start' to value '...'. Field 'work_start' is not present on the form. See screenshot
FAILURE: Unable to set field 'work_end' to value '...'. Field 'work_end is not present on the form. See screenshot
This issue is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article.
Related Problem: PRB1300874