Reference qualifier can't get applied to dot-walked fields in portal. In platform form view, reference qualifier can be applied to the dot-walked field successfully.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to an incident record
2. Right-click to form header and click Configure > Form Layout. Add assigned_to.manager field to the form layout
3. Right-click to newly added Manager field and click Configure Dictionary.
This step will redirect to 'manager' dictionary entry of 'sys_user' table
4. Add a Simple reference qualifier i.e. Name starts with Ab and Save
5. Go back to the incident record. Click to magnifying glass icon next to 'Manager' field.
Users whose 'Name starts with Ab' get displayed as expected.
6. Go to the incident record in portal. e.g. <instance-name>/sp?id=form&table=incident&sys_id=<sys_id_of_incident>
7. Click to 'Manager' field
Actual behavior: All user records get displayed
Expected behavior: Users whose 'Name starts with Ab' get displayed
Related Problem: PRB1302241