When using "Download All" button on any form and there are duplicate files names, the processor creates one zip file containing only the first attached file, not the duplicate ones, even though the content is different.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a simple text file with some characters inside.
- Create another file with the same name but a different content.
- Create a third file with the same name but a different content than the 2 previous files.
- Upload the 3 attachments to an incident/problem/etc
- Use "Download All" button to download all attachments.
> Expected behavior: All 3 attachments should be in the downloaded zip file.
> Actula behavior: The first file is available in the downloaded zip file.
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Alternatively, ensure that the file names are different before downloading them.
Related Problem: PRB1241199