To stop past search results displaying on Global Text Search in CMS, please see the following options available.
NOTE: Please remember to test this thoroughly on a sub-production instance before pushing it to your production instance to ensure you do not run into any further issues.
- Navigate to ts.search_stats.list from the filter navigator
- In the "Search term" column, put in the search that users are doing and find the necessary records
- Delete the records that are required to be removed
- Navigate to sys_ui_macro.list from the filter navigator
- Search for the UI Macro named "global_text_Search_Widget"
- Remove line 16 and save the record
All versions are applicable