In Mobile view, is(Dynamic) condition does not work for "List" field type. From backend, you can set this filter but it does not work as expected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to OOB Instance.
- Impersonate System Administrator user.
- Go to Incident INC0010004 and add Chat Support group in Group list. Save record.
- Go to System Mobile UI > Mobile Modules.
- Go to Active' module on Incident table. [https://<your-instance>.service-now.com/nav_to.do?uri=sys_ui_module.do?sys_id=a95af51047210100ba13a5554ee49087]
- Add Filter condition Group list is(Dynamic) , one of my groups.
- Go to following URL on Native UI - https://<your-instance>.service-now.com/incident_list.do?sysparm_query=active%3Dtrue%5Egroup_listDYNAMICd6435e965f510100a9ad2572f2b47744
Result -> INC0010004 should come as result.
- Go to Mobile view by $m.do and Go to Incidents -> Active
Expected - INC0010004 should come as result.
Actual - No results.
is(Dynamic) filter is available for Reference type of variables on Mobile.
is(Dynamic) filter is not available for list type of variables on Mobile.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding this problem, contact ServiceNow Customer Support.
Related Problem: PRB1294219