Fields that are of type percent_complete do not display correctly when List V3 is enabled.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login as administrator on an instance with only List v2 enabled.
2. Create a field of type "percent_complete" on any table.
3. Fill in different values.
4. View the table in List v2 and notice the percentages and bar are shown as expected:
5. Enable List V3.
6. Navigate back to the table list. Observe the percentages are not displayed and the percentage bar is just a line:
List v3 is now deprecated and no longer supported. We advise using List v2 and not activating the List v3 plugin. A more performant and feature complete solution is under development a new list component has been introduced in limited form with the Agent Workspace in London.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Related Problem: PRB1246363