When clicking on the module Upgrade Monitor the following is displayed:
Here are some of the most common reasons:
- Upgrade occurred more than 30 days ago:
By default, the Upgrade Monitor changes from displaying from
30 days after an upgrade completes. The Execution Trackers [sys_execution_tracker] table is flushed by a policy located in the Auto Flushes [sys_auto_flush] table ('System Maintenance -> 'Table Cleanup') every 30 days.
- Under the module Upgrade History, the field Upgrade finished is blank.
- Instance is in Debug mode. The scheduler workers will be missing from the /stats.do page.
When Action Is Needed
If the upgrade occurred less than 30 days ago please do the following:
- In 'Scripts - Background' run the script:
// BEGIN SCRIPT
// END SCRIPT
NOTE: Please be aware users may experience some performance issues temporarily until the cache data is rebuilt.
- If the above script does not correct the issue, please contact ServiceNow Support.